Circle Of Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circle Of Power

Circle of power wow guild (EU, Defias brotherhood)

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elder: Míriam

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Míriam

Míriam

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Elder: Míriam Empty
PostSubject: Elder: Míriam   Elder: Míriam Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 7:45 pm

Real Life info
*Name: Linn
*Age/: 19 years
*Birthday: 31th July
*Interests: Soccer, wrestling, sports, reading, socializing with friends and others, my family. Those stuffs xD
*Favourite Book(s): Lord of the ring, all David Eddings books, The Horse Whisperer.
*Favourite Movie(s): All Disney movies! ;D
*Favourite TV-Show: Angel + Buffy <3
*Favourite Music(Genre): Oh god... almost anything (except for bloody screaming, bad music. AKA death metal/black)
*Favourite Artist(s)/Group(s): Within Temptation, Enya

Contact Info
In play
linn138@hotmail.com (both mail and MSN)
called smalldraken mostly everywhere Wink
Look - Linn's got a blog! Razz http://linnlaarsson.blogg.se

Charachters
*Main Character
~Míriam - lvl 37 Night Elf Hunter
*Alternative Charachter(s)
**In Guild
~Aphraél - Level 13 Draenei Priest
~Anýanka - Level 15 Human Warrior

In-Game Info
~Favourite Race(s): Night Elf ;D
~Favourite Class(es): Hunter priest.
~Played Since: I have no idea! Razz
~Online: Usually during the evenings, but I'm randon ;D
~Other Info: I really REALLY hate undeads Razz.
Well... I'm a slow lvler, but I really like to play anyways ;D

Well that's some of the basic facts about me, both in-game as well as in real life, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask them here and I'll do my best to answer them.
----------

Ripped from Camicaze xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.laget.se/baik_damlaget
Camicaze
Admin

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Elder: Míriam   Elder: Míriam Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 12:47 pm

Nice profile, reminds me of someone. Razz
Nah, it's ok if you use mine as a template, it makes it easier to read. Very Happy

Also, I'll change the name of yout topic to "Veteran: Míriam" since that is your ranking.=D

~Magnus

EDIT: I just noticed that you were promoted to Elder, changing name again.=D
Back to top Go down
Míriam

Míriam

PostSubject: Re: Elder: Míriam   Elder: Míriam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 4:56 pm

Thanks Wink

If it's something that anyone wants to know, just tell me, and I'll tell you o.0
Back to top Go down
Camicaze
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elder: Míriam   Elder: Míriam Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 6:58 pm

Well, I dunno if there's anything I wanna know, but one thing I do know, and that is the fact that your new alt isn't mentioned in your profile.=P

Just wanted to point that out.=D

And I think it's great to see someone else who likes the LotR Books, most people can't stand reading them.=D They say that they are too long, too boring, too many names.xD If they think that the trilogy is difficult to read, then I suggest they try reading the extra books, The Book of Lost Tales 1 & 2, The Silmarillion etc. those books can give you a headache if you don't usually read very much. Razz

Oh, I just came up with a question, have you read Eragon and The Eldest? If so, what do you think of them?

~Magnus
Back to top Go down
Míriam

Míriam

PostSubject: Re: Elder: Míriam   Elder: Míriam Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 8:07 pm

Yeah, I've read them, and I like them =). They're not my favourites, but I do like reading them. I do NOT like the movie though Mad

I've been thinking of reading the Silmarillion, but I've never really gotten to it... I'll have to borrow them from the library xD.
And I don't think it'll be a problem that I don't read enough - I read Lord of the Rings when I was five years old (the first time that is Wink)
Back to top Go down
Camicaze
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elder: Míriam   Elder: Míriam Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:47 pm

I totaly agree with you when it comes to the movie, I was so upset when I had watched it I didn't know what to do. I've even told myself that I shouldn't go watch the 2nd one when/if it is released, although, I'm pretty sure that I wont listen to myself, and I'll be even more dissapointed again. Razz

And as for the Silmarilion, that one isn't really that hard to read, but the Bokk of Lost Tales 1 and 2 they are basically just several hundred pages of notes that J.R.R Tolkien wrote as pre-story to the Trillogy, but never released, and his son has just put it together(with a few changes since not all the notes said the same thing. Razz ).

Shocked You read LotR when you were 5. Shocked Nice work.xD

Oh, I have another question, you seem like a person who likes fantasy books, am I right? If so, have you read the legend of Shannara?

~Magnus
Back to top Go down
Kennes
Admin
Kennes

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Elder: Míriam   Elder: Míriam Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:51 pm

Pfft, I don't think that they even can make a second book Razz... They changed the first so much that there wont even be any resemblance to the book if they make one, and then I think Paolini will be pissed Razz I know I would be if I were him...

I am thinking of reading all his books. I just have to get my lazy ass away to the library to get them xD

Actually, I havn't... By who? Very Happy

PS: Míriam wrote this, accidently on Kennes user Razz
Back to top Go down
Camicaze
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elder: Míriam   Elder: Míriam Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:44 pm

Agree with you, and I don't really see how they could go so far away from the storyline, I mean the ending isn't even right, how are you gonna continue from a false ending?!?! Razz

And it's the same for me, I have a huge list of books I want to read, but either they aren't in the library when I go there, or I never go when they are there. Razz For example, I've been thinking of reading the Eddings books for quite some time, 5 years actually, but as soon as I'm about to try and read'em, something stops me, the last attempt fr example, i few weeks ago I was gonna read the first book in the Belgarion series(I think that's the name) and the library had all of the books in that series I think, except for the first one. Sad

The legend of shannara is a 4-books serie, plus 4 extra books explaining the history pre-serie so to say. The authors name is Terry Brooks. Smile

~Magnus
Back to top Go down
Míriam

Míriam

PostSubject: Re: Elder: Míriam   Elder: Míriam Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 9:19 pm

Exactly!!! They suck. That's all I'm going to say, because otherwise I'll just get all worked up xD...

I have all the Eddings books, except for his new series Smile. Atleast I think so xD...
Oh, apart from "The dreamers" (all not released ^^'), "High Hunt" and "The Loosers" Wink...

Ah okay, I think I'll have to go sneak into the library then Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Camicaze
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elder: Míriam   Elder: Míriam Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:35 pm

You go borow the legend of shannara and I'll try ot get my hands on the Edding series.xD Maybe they have those in the library at school...Well, I have another 2-3 weeks before I know an answer to that.xD
Back to top Go down
Míriam

Míriam

PostSubject: Re: Elder: Míriam   Elder: Míriam Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 4:11 pm

Well, you're the lucky one, you get to go back to school. The one where you don't have to make alot of choices about the rest of your life xD Not yet Twisted Evil

Well, I'll try to get my lazy ass over to our city-library...
Back to top Go down
Camicaze
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elder: Míriam   Elder: Míriam Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:01 pm

^^
Very Happy

Well, although I don't have to make the choices yet, that doesn't mean I don't think about it. Razz

So, now what do we talk about to keep the discussion going? Very Happy

~Magnus
Back to top Go down
Míriam

Míriam

PostSubject: Re: Elder: Míriam   Elder: Míriam Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:47 pm

Haha, how about - what school do you go too? xD
Back to top Go down
Camicaze
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elder: Míriam   Elder: Míriam Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 12:02 am

What school? Naturvetargymnasiet in södertälje.=D

The program I'm on is called International Baccalaureate, although no one can avtually pronounce it properly unless you're french, so it's usually refered to as IB. xD

So I take it you're not at school, so, what school/program did you go to then?

~Magnus
Back to top Go down
Míriam

Míriam

PostSubject: Re: Elder: Míriam   Elder: Míriam Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 7:50 pm

Ah, IB Smile Like Naturvetenskapliga programmet, only in english? XD That's what it's like up here Wink...
I went to Naturvetenskapliga Programmet here in Luleĺ, and now I'm trying to get into med school. Well, trying atleast got me to Komvux xD... Going to read five subjexts, and then I'm ready to try again for med school Wink...
Back to top Go down
Camicaze
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elder: Míriam   Elder: Míriam Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 9:53 pm

Yeah, almost like NV-programet.

And good luck with getting into med school. Very Happy

~Magnus
Back to top Go down
Míriam

Míriam

PostSubject: Re: Elder: Míriam   Elder: Míriam Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:10 am

Well, I don't think that I'll get in now, but in a year perhaps Wink... I'll be satisfied if I get in before I'm 23 atleast Razz
Back to top Go down
Camicaze
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elder: Míriam   Elder: Míriam Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 1:56 am

Razz How positive thoughts. xD

So, school starts August 20th, then I'll be able too check the schools library for the Eddings books. Smile
Finally. Razz

~Magnus
Back to top Go down
Míriam

Míriam

PostSubject: Re: Elder: Míriam   Elder: Míriam Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 1:24 am

Haha, I know how difficult it is to get into med school xD...

Nice! Smile They should be there, most librarys have them! Wink
Back to top Go down
Camicaze
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elder: Míriam   Elder: Míriam Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 7:33 pm

Yeah, well I guess then that Södertälje Stadsbibliotek isn't as most libraries then. Since the first books aren't availble. Razz
Back to top Go down
Míriam

Míriam

PostSubject: Re: Elder: Míriam   Elder: Míriam Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 11:33 pm

Well, I live up here in the more civilized part of the country xD All librarys have them here xD
Back to top Go down
Camicaze
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elder: Míriam   Elder: Míriam Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 12:28 am

You're right, between you and me, we got Ronna, and that says a bit about the civilized bit.xD
jk, but if you don't know what Ronna is though, ask Kennes.=)

Just want to say, I'm not against imigrants, but that area is beyond control at times. Razz
Back to top Go down
Míriam

Míriam

PostSubject: Re: Elder: Míriam   Elder: Míriam Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 11:18 pm

I've been to Ronna xD

But it wasn't as bad as you all say it is ;P... You just need to be a little open minded xD
Back to top Go down
Camicaze
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Elder: Míriam   Elder: Míriam Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:26 am

Well, just like everywere it can be calm too, just not as often. Razz

And my mom used to work there, at the "fritidsgĺrd" in Ronna(dunno what it's called in enghlish. Razz ) One of her friends at work got "sjukskriven" for almost a year after working there. Razz

But as I said before, I have nothing against imigrants, I just don't like that area due to all things that has happened there.
Back to top Go down
Míriam

Míriam

PostSubject: Re: Elder: Míriam   Elder: Míriam Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:14 pm

Well, there's that thing that happens when most people in a neighbourhood are immigrants... All the other people around that particular place starts to go there as to a "zoo"... I imagine that gets a bit annoying after a while too Wink

Ahwell... On topic: I've got a job =) And I've started komvux now too xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elder: Míriam   Elder: Míriam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elder: Míriam
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next