Circle Of Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circle Of Power

Circle of power wow guild (EU, Defias brotherhood)

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News Again =)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Messaneo
Admin
Messaneo

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-11

News Again =) Empty
PostSubject: News Again =)   News Again =) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:51 am

News again
;P .. teh yay.
I bet you were thinking "Is it even getting updated?" ^^

PVE System

Well
I just figured that you guys just might be interested in knowing that we are currently working on a system for Circle of Powers PreTBC raiding.
Which of course will be entirely optional, we are not converting into a PVE guild or anything =)

anyway, these are some of the things that are on the board.

Involving:
* Instance tactics
* Raid ranks.
* Loot accessibility.
* Schedules.
* Info-recieving and distribution.
* General PVE rules.

Possibly involving:
* Special DKP (Yes.. special Razz)
* PVE rewards
* PVP rewards

more about this in the next news update Smile

Ranks

This is a statement to make some things clear.

Circle of power is a social guild. we do not want anyone to feel left out in any way, but we do have ranks.. and we have them for a reason.
The ranks doesn't mean that we separate members from officers, it doesn't mean that a member isn't as much worth as an officer.

The ranks exists only to show information, and to help us (Me and Polynia) to keep track of who has certain rights and who has other rights.

Member is a basic rank. You are a member because you want to be a part of our guild. and this is an important rank.
mostly because this is the rank that has most privileges without any further responsibility.

Any higher rank has a responsibility that we have discussed with the person that it applies to.

Some ranks are work related and some are socially related. Please accept the terms of this.

ex:
Recruiter is a responsibility. it does not mean power or a cool rank.. it means that whenever there is a need for a guild invitation or member checkup, and this person is contactable, he/she must respond. and this has to do with the fact that the people that can recruit are few, and some aren't always online.

I really hope that you don't see the ranks as separation or special treatment =/ because they are not.

And I really don't like saying this cause it makes me feel like an asshole >.<..
but from now on, asking for a rank, will only decrease the possibility of us concidering you for a higher rank. =/

Thanks

To end this "newsletter" with something good (^^) I am happy to see that more people are being active and playing and talking and sharing their experience with the guild =)

We started Circle of power with a tiny group of friends.. (like 4 people Razz).. a little less than half a year ago.. and it has actually made it into the category of a real guild. Which I could never have imagined when I was standing there in Stormwind.. desperately trying to get those signatures from people I didn't know.. just so the guild chart would accept us.. and whilst having one name left on the chart.. arguing with Poly about whether or not we would call it "Circle of Power" or something with a squirell ^^'
Might have been "Squirell Squadron" or something like that? =D .. well.. you all know how it finaly went down ;P

I just want to say thank you.. and to let the people that I've come to know and love.. see that it's thanks to you all that we are what we are.

thats all.. good night everyone. *Group hug* =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.messaneo.deviantart.com
Leontas

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-09

News Again =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Again =)   News Again =) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:49 pm

Wow... your signature is almost as big as the message.......
Back to top Go down
Camicaze
Admin

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-05-31

News Again =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Again =)   News Again =) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:17 pm

Good to make this clear about the ranks, I've been thinking about asking you to put something similar up for some time now, since I've heard people asking about promotions. Razz

Looks good the rest too.=)
Back to top Go down
Kennes
Admin
Kennes

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-03-09

News Again =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Again =)   News Again =) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 12:48 am

About the thanks.

I want to personally put it out to the people i believe helped us start this one up.

My special thanks goes out to:
Messaneo(duh)
Míriam
Namíri
Leo~
Doomsword
Dreber
Zenzer

Some of these are not among us anymore(they're alive though!^^'), but they helped us with the start, and are always welcome back, and valuable parts of the foundation of CoP.
Thanks guys!=)

PS: If it wasn't for me, this guild would have a queer name probably! XD
Back to top Go down
Camicaze
Admin

News Again =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Again =)   News Again =) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:45 pm

Well, only Dreber and Doomsword on that list isn't in the guild, and I don't think that Doomsword will be back. Sad As a matter of fact, there is no Character named Doomsword on the Defias Brotherhood Realm. Sad

BTW, who is Namíri? I know that she's a General in the guild, but I haven't seen her online very much. Razz

And Kennes, I would probably have joined even though the name would've been queer, since you recruited me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Míriam

Míriam

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-04-01

News Again =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Again =)   News Again =) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 6:59 pm

Namiri is our dear dear friend Hanna, who's moved to Linköping Razz She'll be online more later on ;-)
Back to top Go down
http://www.laget.se/baik_damlaget
Camicaze
Admin

News Again =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Again =)   News Again =) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:16 pm

Ok. Smile
Back to top Go down
Messaneo
Admin
Messaneo

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-11

News Again =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Again =)   News Again =) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:11 pm

Hopefully :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.messaneo.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

News Again =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: News Again =)   News Again =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News Again =)
Page 1 of 1