Circle Of Power

Circle of power wow guild (EU, Defias brotherhood)

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Since the Wrath of the Lich King..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Messaneo
Admin

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Since the Wrath of the Lich King..   Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:52 am

Almost Christmas Time!
But before that.. Wrath of the Lich King came out in stores.. & SINCE THEN..
.. much has happened. Some have reached 80 and some are lvling, some are not even playing and some are just logged in once in a while. One thing we have in common though.. is that nobody seems to be using this forum.. so now.. I want to see a change in that.

As for new members.. it's important that they learn to use the forum too.. otherwise we're stuck at the 5-6 people that were actually using it a while ago.. come on people.. we have more members.. atleast 20 that are semi active.. and a forum is even easier to use than the actual game =)
So get people here.. and post stuff too.. don't just answer.

If you don't feel like any of the forums are interesting.. do as I've done in the Everything goes forum.. just for fun I posted a little thread about a movie I saw last night, Movies and stu....

As for people in general.. I know that this is the time of year that most people can't play WoW.. except just before summer ^^' .. so we can live with that.. and you don't have to be active all the time.. but do ..uh.. something.. once in a while Very Happy

Oh, and a reminder. We accept new members all the time.. so if you find a person that has some sense in them (You know what I mean, seriously.. try to observate what kind of a person they are.. though by all means, don't be strict), and they don't have a guild, atleast ask them if they want to join. I promise you all. The more social members we have, as a social guild.. the more fun it will be for everyone.

So, have a nice week ya'll. And also everyone that answers this post will recieve a little Christmas treat. (Not related to the other treats that will be handed out for Christmas.. oops.. did I say too much? Razz

Admin

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Since the Wrath of the Lich King..   Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:01 pm

Good post. Razz

I know I'm one of the non playing people atm, but I have bought aGame Card and I'll activate it any day now. Razz I'm home and sick, I've got the flu, so I don't know when I'll have enough energy to play, I think I'll activate it and play some tomorrow...

There, I've posted, now where is my treat?

jk, I would've posted anyways. Razz

Click the signature if you want one yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leontas

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Since the Wrath of the Lich King..   Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:15 pm

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

I haven't spoken to you guys in soooo looongg!! How is everyboday? Very Happy:D:D

*HUGS/LICKS TO ALL*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since the Wrath of the Lich King..   

Back to top Go down

Since the Wrath of the Lich King..
Page 1 of 1