Circle Of Power

Circle of power wow guild (EU, Defias brotherhood)

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Break (at least temporary) from World of Warcraft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Véen

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Break (at least temporary) from World of Warcraft   Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:08 pm

Well, I can't say I've been that active recently (although more active than people in average, I guess) but it's not going to get any better from now on. Mainly because I got so much going on both in school and personal life, I really can't afford time- or money-wise to play WoW right now. Hence I won't continue my subscription for time unknown. Now, I know the guild hasn't been really active or that it doesn't tilt the scale in any direction when it comes to my online time but I just thought I'd let you guys know.

I'll be hanging around the forums every now and then and I'm available to IM chat if someone really needs to talk to me Wink

Best of luck to you all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Leontas

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Break (at least temporary) from World of Warcraft   Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:40 am

Wahey, I know none of my active chars are in the guild Wink But still, will be missed of course! Very Happy Hope you are having a good time etc. That goes for all of you guys out there... Am waiting for you... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Camicaze
Admin

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Break (at least temporary) from World of Warcraft   Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:09 pm

Well, I can't blame you, I've not been very active either. :p I too have too much to do in school...I hope I'll be more active later on though...

Click the signature if you want one yourself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break (at least temporary) from World of Warcraft   

Back to top Go down

Break (at least temporary) from World of Warcraft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Circle Of Power :: General Topics :: Everything goes-
Jump to: