Circle Of Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circle Of Power

Circle of power wow guild (EU, Defias brotherhood)

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual?

Go down 
+4
Namiri
Doomsword
Ankan016
Messaneo
8 posters

Guild Specifics
RP
RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual? I_vote_lcap0%RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
PvP
RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual? I_vote_lcap13%RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
PvE
RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual? I_vote_lcap0%RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Unique
RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual? I_vote_lcap13%RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual? I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Mix
RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual? I_vote_lcap63%RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual? I_vote_rcap
 63% [ 5 ]
Casual
 13% [ 1 ]
Blank
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Messaneo
Admin
Messaneo

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-11

RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual? Empty
PostSubject: RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual?   RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 11:07 am

I believe some of you are more interested in one or the other when it comes to playing World of Warcraft.
Therefore we will continuously have this poll open for voting. What do you want this guild to Focus on?

* RP - Role Playing. (Acting as the Character you play, as if our reality doesn't exist)

* PvP - Player versus Player. (Premade Battlegrounds+Tactics, World PvP Raiding, Kill on Sight)

* PvE - Player versus Environment. (Instance runs, Both Azeroth & Outland, End game Instances)

* Unique - Nobody else does this. (We invent an agenda or guild specialty that no other guild has, Evil, Good, Insane, Connection to RP)

* Mix - Everything. (We don't advance in any aspect, we just try to do everything in moderation)

* Casual - No specific instructions. (We just play the game and see what happens)

* Blank - Different or no opinion. (If you don't feel that any of the alternatives appeal to you, state what you want in this forum)

Observe that this is just a vote, not a final decision.
Also, spamming and multiple voting will result in a temporary ban.

Your cheerful Guild Master
/Messaneo Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.messaneo.deviantart.com
Ankan016
Admin
Ankan016

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual?   RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:38 pm

i think a mix of PvP / PvE /RP would be fun, and maybe more ppl will join
Back to top Go down
https://circleofpower.darkbb.com
Doomsword

Doomsword

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual?   RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:55 am

I think we should play at all aspects of the game (though rp can be a little difficult in online-gaming)...
Back to top Go down
http://www.doomsword.it
Messaneo
Admin
Messaneo

PostSubject: Re: RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual?   RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2008 5:28 pm

Doomsword wrote:
I think we should play at all aspects of the game (though rp can be a little difficult in online-gaming)...

Role Playing is actually easier in online games (At least in my opinion) Razz the only problem is if people write in different speeds.

Also, for future entertainment we are planning a few RP Events.
Updates about this will be announced in "News", "Suggestions", "Everything Goes" or the upcoming "RP" Forum.
Back to top Go down
Namiri

Namiri

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-04

PostSubject: Re: RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual?   RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2008 9:20 am

I don't really have an opinion.. It doesn't matter to me.. just don't an all PvP guild..
cat
Back to top Go down
Leontas

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual?   RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:13 pm

Hmm, I love PvP personally... Do enjoy some RP but you know what I am like with attending events - especially seeing as they will all be when I can't make it Wink

I'm fine to go along with whatever everyone else wants.

B
Back to top Go down
Míriam

Míriam

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual?   RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:38 am

I agree with Namiri ^^' And I think that we can continue as we do now, but with more "guild-events". Like raids, instances (with everyone at the same lvls hopefully...) and BGs (I've never even been in one - but that's a later problem.

That's my take at it ;P
Back to top Go down
http://www.laget.se/baik_damlaget
Kennes
Admin
Kennes

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual?   RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 10:47 pm

Hm..Either PVP/RP or PVE, 'cause doing PVE and RP at the same time would probably take up too much time.
Doing PVP doesn't really take that much time into it, so would be fun and timefriendly with some RP on the side to
hold it from getting boring=)
Back to top Go down
Véen

Véen

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual?   RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 12:37 am

I'm with Kennes here, mostly. PVP/RP is a nice combo and I'm looking forward to it myself on later levels. Mixing PVE and RP doesn't work, it's either/or really. Instancing might be fun, but I'm not up to par yet so can't really say anything about it.

So far so good, I've had loads of fun with you guys =) We should do whatever seems fun at the moment. It's not the destination that matters but how you get there.
Back to top Go down
Messaneo
Admin
Messaneo

PostSubject: Re: RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual?   RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 1:47 am

Véen wrote:
So far so good, I've had loads of fun with you guys =) We should do whatever seems fun at the moment. It's not the destination that matters but how you get there.

That might just be the best quote on this entire forum atm =)

And I hear you all.
This guild has become a truly social guild.. and it's a good one.
So we'll just keep it this way, and do some fun stuff along the way ^^
Though everyone, keep the votes and comments coming.. cause we really want to hear what you all think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual?   RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP, PvP, PvE, Unique or Casual?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Circle Of Power :: General Topics :: Suggestions-
Jump to: