Circle Of Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circle Of Power

Circle of power wow guild (EU, Defias brotherhood)

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quick Message

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leontas

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Quick Message Empty
PostSubject: Quick Message   Quick Message Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 7:10 pm

Hey all, just thought I'd let you know why I hadn't been on, not that you will care Wink
First of all, my internet had died, so I couldn't access anything.. then I found out that Blizzard had frozen my account -.- Still not sure why, but I should be back online in a few days.. Also, was curious as to when Dreb would be back online, read the post but still not sure Very Happy

And ANOTHER thing (Generally directed at someone who knows) - Is Nami coming back?? Razz

A'ight people, I guess I will speak to ya'll soon, I will be on the forum if you need to speak to me for any reason.

Take Care ^^

B
Back to top Go down
Messaneo
Admin
Messaneo

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Quick Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Message   Quick Message Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 12:23 pm

We do care! Very Happy
And we are here to back you up if you need to battle against Blizzard ^^' .. also, Dreb is already online and Nami wants to answer for herself.. (sitting next to me.. ^^)

Bya Leo =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.messaneo.deviantart.com
Namiri

Namiri

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-04

Quick Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Message   Quick Message Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:00 pm

Heya Leo! ^^
I am coming back.. I just need to get a game card -_-''..
School is a pain in the ass atm, but I will be coming back Very Happy
Looking forward to play with ya all again Smile
Back to top Go down
Leontas

Quick Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Message   Quick Message Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:23 am

Hehe all good then! Also, if you don't already know Dreb went to a raiding guild, I think she wants to
go to Kara and lots of other lvl 70 raids and ofc only you are 70 in our Guild Messie Wink
Still, she has her alt in the guild I think...

Alright, will be cool to play with you all again Smile

Take Care
Back to top Go down
Messaneo
Admin
Messaneo

Quick Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Message   Quick Message Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 12:38 am

Oh :O .. nah.. I didn't know.. I havent been online in a few days since I've been at my mothers place and she aint got internet -.- ..
Well.. hopefully she'll come online and play with her alt sometimes then =) and write in our forum Very Happy .. We'd hate to loose members ^^' .. we kinda need to gain them..

Also, I'm not the only lvl70 in the guild =) .. Sillabub is too =3
Back to top Go down
Leontas

Quick Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Message   Quick Message Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 10:08 am

Oho right, all is well then Very Happy
Was it you that upgraded me to Seargent? Cos if you did, I have recruited 3 more people to join Very Happy I rock ^^

Lol, how could I forget about Silla being 70? :O A'ight, we need to persuade Poly to come back on aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Messaneo
Admin
Messaneo

Quick Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Message   Quick Message Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 12:34 am

Yes, I promoted you =) .. since we can put our trust in you, I felt that you can handle the invitation of members too Smile
And Poly will be back.. I just don't know when O.o
Back to top Go down
Leontas

Quick Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Message   Quick Message Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 11:28 am

Haha alrighty then.. Ty Wink

Aww man, you missed a great night last night... Me, Dreb, Silla and Zenzer were attacking loooadds of horde places, was awesome fun Very Happy
Still, we can go again when you are around Razz

Aye, I hope Poly is back soon, even *I* am catching up with his levelling Very Happy

Would be cool to play with you too sometime ^^
Back to top Go down
Messaneo
Admin
Messaneo

Quick Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Message   Quick Message Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2008 2:14 pm

Damn.. I like when we go horde hunting ^^' .. well, hope it won't be long until next time Razz

And I bet Polly will be annoyed if you lvl much.. so LVL up! Very Happy *gives virtual pats to Polynia* ^^
Back to top Go down
Leontas

Quick Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Message   Quick Message Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 3:06 pm

Muahaha! My thoughts exactly.. Hmm, I am hardcore after all those drops in Mana Tombs Very Happy I wanna run Sethekk Halls, after seeing the drops that Tzuchen got I really want to go ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quick Message Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quick Message   Quick Message Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quick Message
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Circle Of Power :: Important :: News-
Jump to: