Circle Of Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circle Of Power

Circle of power wow guild (EU, Defias brotherhood)

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A bit annoying really...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Míriam

Míriam

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-04-01

A bit annoying really... Empty
PostSubject: A bit annoying really...   A bit annoying really... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:24 am

So, I've been charing acc with Pollys little brother - and now he's deleted my chars and changed passwords. Until we've settled things with him I wont be able to get on.

...Just so you know Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.laget.se/baik_damlaget
Leontas

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-03-09

PostSubject: Re: A bit annoying really...   A bit annoying really... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:56 am

omg really?! wtf?! give him a slap from me Wink

hope to see you soon anyhoot
Back to top Go down
Camicaze
Admin

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: A bit annoying really...   A bit annoying really... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:40 pm

Poly's bro changed your pass?! And deleted your Chars?!

Oh, he's definately gonna hear from me when we start school again. Razz

And I too hope you'll be on again soon.=D

btw, is it his, or your account?
Back to top Go down
Míriam

Míriam

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: A bit annoying really...   A bit annoying really... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:03 pm

It is his, but he was going to buy another acc, and then he said that it was almost mine ;P. Then he didn't play for a while (like... a long while), and suddenly we got a sms who said that he'd changed his pass and deleted my chars... :S Told us that I had deleted some char that he wanted to play... But we've only deleted those that he has said that we can delete. Ahwell, I hope it'll be alright soon..
Back to top Go down
http://www.laget.se/baik_damlaget
Kennes
Admin
Kennes

Number of posts : 91

PostSubject: Re: A bit annoying really...   A bit annoying really... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:58 pm

Hm did a check..Míriam seems to still exist, cuz she still exists in guild and in friendlists, and I created chars, added to friends, then deleted the chars. They dissapear from your lists if they don't exist anymore, so...yeah..
Then I did the same with the chars my bro said we deleted, and they do exist aswell :S So I have no idea what he's up to.
Anyways, gonna get Míriam her own acc and try to contact my bro to move her chars. But so far he doesn't answer when i call or phone msg him..We'll see how it turns out =P

Edit: Talked with my brother, he realized he looked wrong, and everything's back to normal. Míriam is back in business=)
Back to top Go down
Camicaze
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A bit annoying really...   A bit annoying really... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:59 pm

Good everything worked out, and good to see you're back.=D
Back to top Go down
Kennes
Admin
Kennes

PostSubject: Re: A bit annoying really...   A bit annoying really... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 10:49 pm

It's good to be back ;-)
Back to top Go down
Camicaze
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A bit annoying really...   A bit annoying really... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:37 pm

^^

I assume its you Linn, using Kennes account? Or the above post doesn't really make any sence.xD
Back to top Go down
Messaneo
Admin
Messaneo

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: A bit annoying really...   A bit annoying really... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:50 pm

Mostly writing this answer to test my signature ;P but also..

I spoke with your brother yesterday Poly ^^' .. and then he was all "I'm gonna buy myself a mage" from start.. then he changed to warrior O.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.messaneo.deviantart.com
Leontas

Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: A bit annoying really...   A bit annoying really... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 5:31 pm

SON OF A....

Messie/Cami wtf?! What have you done? My computer almost crashed trying to load your signatures Wink

Seriously.. *jealousy taking over*
Back to top Go down
Kennes
Admin
Kennes

PostSubject: Re: A bit annoying really...   A bit annoying really... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 3:22 pm

Mm yea, he's gonna get himself an acc from a friend, but he realized that friend was gonna give it to him just to be nice, not that he actually wanted it. So my brothers getting a mage from another friend who actually don't want it and trade with him xD Cuz the first friend wanna play mage..confusing how kids work ^^' ah well, I hope it work out, think me and Míriam are going perhaps to see my family in end of August over my birthday, more info after that how everything goes=)

PS: Should make a new thread for this general discussion xD
Back to top Go down
Camicaze
Admin

PostSubject: Re: A bit annoying really...   A bit annoying really... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:58 pm

Well, I could move this topic to discussions, but meh, won't bother.xD It started out as news, and therefor it'll have to stay here for now.=D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A bit annoying really...   A bit annoying really... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A bit annoying really...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Circle Of Power :: Important :: News-
Jump to: