Circle Of Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circle Of Power

Circle of power wow guild (EU, Defias brotherhood)

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World PVP Events

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Messaneo
Admin
Messaneo

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-11

World PVP Events Empty
PostSubject: World PVP Events   World PVP Events Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 12:43 am

I would just like to start a thread about this subject Smile

Today we had a lot of fun with raiding both Grom'Gol in Stranglethorn Vale and Tarren Mill in Hillsbrad.
Have to give much Credit to Polynia, Sillabub and Leontas for making it fun cheers
In Hillsbrad we even managed to get 7 or 8 lvl 70 horde to defend. One of which was the famous "Vook". Cool

Anyway, as Polynia stated, we should lvl up our characters and start raiding horde settlements!
We might even consider one of our military ranks to be a reward from heroism in world pvp Wink

So, if you have an opinion about world pvp or have suggestions about events please reply to this Thread.

/Warm wishes, Messaneo

Back to top Go down
http://www.messaneo.deviantart.com
Ankan016
Admin
Ankan016

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-03-09

World PVP Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: World PVP Events   World PVP Events Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:36 pm

I think we need to get some more level 60+ new members or ppl that are leveling now. Seems to me that ppl in guild are´nt that active
Back to top Go down
https://circleofpower.darkbb.com
Messaneo
Admin
Messaneo

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-11

World PVP Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: World PVP Events   World PVP Events Icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2008 11:35 am

Yes, more members result in more people online and more fun Smile
Maybe we should give out a recruiting macro that everyone could say in general or looking for group once in a while?

Anyway, yesterday we had alot of pvp fun again.
Though this time it was me and Dreber (And Sillabub laughing in guild chat Smile )
We started out by randomly killing horde in Zangarmarsh, which resulted in ALOT of horde coming after us.. after a while Razz
It basically turned into a war between the horde and me+Dreb in the middle of Cenarion Refuge cheers
havent had that much fun in WoW for a long time. And we really need to do that again, but with more people! ^^

Oh, and also, we are now at war with the horde guild "Vortex", or something like that O.o.

/[Guildmaster] Messaneo
Back to top Go down
http://www.messaneo.deviantart.com
Ankan016
Admin
Ankan016

Number of posts : 18

World PVP Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: World PVP Events   World PVP Events Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 3:26 am

you and me + A lot of hordes and guards = much fun
First time in a long time i laught at a game ^^
Back to top Go down
https://circleofpower.darkbb.com
Míriam

Míriam

Number of posts : 193
Registration date : 2008-04-01

World PVP Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: World PVP Events   World PVP Events Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:43 am

I'm pretty active, even though I havn't reached 40 yet Rolling Eyes. That's because I'm a noob - not because I'm inactive xD

And I'd love to raid, but I have to lvl up first Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.laget.se/baik_damlaget
Kennes
Admin
Kennes

Number of posts : 91

World PVP Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: World PVP Events   World PVP Events Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:54 pm

I like the way you think mate. When we get more 60+'s, we should (in my opinnion) gather some info from all to find if there is any interest in this. If there is, we should try to make a pvp raid calendar, with settled dates, times and cities/locations after wishes from the players. This could be a way of making some quite structured demolishing of Horde cities Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Camicaze
Admin

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-05-31

World PVP Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: World PVP Events   World PVP Events Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:46 pm

Like the Idea, help me get 60+ and I'll be there. Razz

btw, we could use the calendar on this site for such things, but then we need people to be active.xD Although, saying that the raids are posted here would prolly get some attention. =)
Back to top Go down
Kennes
Admin
Kennes

Number of posts : 91

World PVP Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: World PVP Events   World PVP Events Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 3:48 pm

It sure would..plus I just figured, we could use that calendar for Guild Events aswell..When we will do such thins that is Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World PVP Events Empty
PostSubject: Re: World PVP Events   World PVP Events Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World PVP Events
Page 1 of 1