Circle Of Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circle Of Power

Circle of power wow guild (EU, Defias brotherhood)

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gallery is up!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kennes
Admin
Kennes

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Gallery is up! Empty
PostSubject: Gallery is up!   Gallery is up! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 9:33 pm

Since my last news post didn't make it up here of some reason, I'm making a new one Razz

Anyways, the gallery is up, so make sure to check it out, comment, and fill it out with your pictures Very Happy
Especially RL pictures are welcome, since it's always fun to see how your fellow players look like IRL=)
I took the liberty of posting the first one of me and Míriam, so just post away now and don't be shy ^^
And no, I don't look as mean IRL as I mostly aim for in games =P
Back to top Go down
Messaneo
Admin
Messaneo

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Gallery is up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallery is up!   Gallery is up! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:05 am

Yay ^^ and seriously.. people.. upload pictures to the gallery https://circleofpower.darkbb.com/gallery/index.htm
From now on that is my favourite part of our forum :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.messaneo.deviantart.com
Kennes
Admin
Kennes

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-03-09

Gallery is up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallery is up!   Gallery is up! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:11 pm

Fun to see that it's working quite properly ^^ And to see that at least a few feels to use it, yet we're not many using the forum at all so I guess it's a pretty good overall percentage using it..Razz
Back to top Go down
Camicaze
Admin

Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-05-31

Gallery is up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallery is up!   Gallery is up! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:21 pm

I'm gonna upload a photo of me as soon as I get the scanner working. Razz I have just gotten my school photos home. (I don't look very good on them, but I rarely look good at all in photos. Razz )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gallery is up! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gallery is up!   Gallery is up! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gallery is up!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Circle Of Power :: Important :: News-
Jump to: